Well! What a month we had in June!
What have you learned this month?
The word FIXATION and The Meaning of FIXATION
It is utterly amazing how much a person can learn about a word especially about yourselves.
What WE at Penelope Jay would LOVE to see our Members is to walk away this month with the knowledge of knowing something wonderful about themselves.
Narelle and I have decided to leave you with TEN QUESTIONS based on Fixation and Wellness ….
This is a wonderful opportunity to take some time out to Reflect within yourselves and Grow this …
You can do this?
I can hear those inner thoughts…
No way! This is nonsense
No, it is not …. What is happening, is that you are facing your fears … As I keep telling a close friend of mine who suffers from severe anxiety….
All you need to do now is Breathe …
Take a step back and think about it, think deep within yourself …
Acknowledge your fears and how can you learn from this … “
Ask yourself a Direct Questions:
- Am I in a positive or negative thought pattern?
If it is the latter, then ask yourself another question:
- Am I able to come to terms with the situation?
- Am I able to find peace within myself? …. “Not knowing”
- What can I do to help myself by letting this feeling go?
Ask yourself if you think you may be Fixating? or better still … What are you Fixating on?
- Am I daydreaming way too much?
- Am I present in my own life?
- Am I giving “Myself” enough “Me” time?
- Am I eating and sleeping well?
- Am I overeating?
Have you ever tried Reiki?
I personally LOVE about Reiki is that it could push away pain, anxiety, and negative emotions that constantly hang over you like a vicious storm.
What Reiki promotes is a Healthy, Loving way to Life.
The experience the joy of healing can bring balance to your life, healing your Chakras and fill you with contentment and a sense of deep understanding…
The Five (5) Principles and Guidelines that Reiki holds a way to Live by, they are:
- Just for today, I will not worry…
- Just for today, I will not be angry…
- Just for today, I will be grateful…
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly…
- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing…
Penny, Narelle, and I would like to leave you with this:
The answer to this, is to Release it!
Release the Fixation habits to the Universe!
Let it be! And so, it is….